Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tagged by my Favorite Utah gal!


You can go visit her here.

What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
Seeing all the decorations go up, whether it's at the stores or work or home.

What is your favorite holiday memory?
Santa Claus would always bring us these huge red apples! Yes we had apples alot and we even had apple trees, but those big shiny red apples were my favs!

What is the best gift you ever gave?
I'll have to think on that one!

What is the best gift you've ever received?
An Easy Bake Oven!!! LOL no one of the originals... the ones that could burn your house down.. no safety codes back then! I loved it.

What is your secret holiday wish this year?
Now if I tell, it won't be a secret

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Ohhh - come on - you can answer that last one ;) World Peace - Mitt Romney as President - winning the lottery - the sky's the limit gf!!!

Thanks for joining in!!!