Saturday, November 03, 2007

UGH! Another short bus reference!

I love Sell This House on A & E. I've watched it for the past couple of years. But today I was blown away, when during the episode, the homeowner said "yeah it turned out short bus yellow" WTF??? I couldn't believe that they left the comment in. So off I head to my computer to shoot an email to A & E. So I searched for the episode and what did I find??? Holy Cow! They actually quoted the lady on their website!!! Like she offered up some kind of profound wisdom!!!

You can read the offensive episode description here. If you would like to email A & E, you'll find them here feedback@aetv.com. I also managed to find Tanya Memme's email addy, so I thought what the hell, I'll fire one off to her too. If you're gonna throw your big ole ta ta's around like someone important, you better be ready to take the heat! TanyaMemme@gmail.com

I also emailed the ARC and NDSS. I tried that the last time I heard a nasty remark made in a TV show, but I got little response. But hey I try!

Shame on you Sell This House. Shame on you A & E TV!!! May your show get cancelled and they replace you with Danny Bonaduce!!! Now that's karma baby!!!

No comments: