I hadn't really really planned on decorating it. We've been in our house 8 yrs now and the only thought this lonely little room has gotten (well besides the obvious bodily functions) is this art above the throne....
Yeah nothing fancy but it was cute and French. Who doesn't want to potty in French?
So several years went by and the little WC was forgotten at least from a decorating perspective. Until yesterday. I stopped by the Goodwill after a great Mexican lunch with fam. I guess I was thinking ahead to the bathroom....I don't know. But something inspired me when I saw a few items on a shelf. I just knew they were meant for my cute little potty! I snatched them up! It was fate... Or gas...not sure which...
I think they look pretty cute and cost about $11 total.
I then headed to another goodwill to see I could even more French items and I scored item which I hung directly opposite the commode...
I took the pic while sitting on the john so you could get full affect.
So did I overdo it? Is it too much? Or will we feel like we're en francais each time we pee pee?




No comments:
Post a Comment