Monday, June 13, 2011

Dream Weaver

I usually take some type of sleep aid before bed.  Oh now, nothing harsh, the sleep aids you find at Walgreens.....although some Percocet might be nice....I can't go to sleep without it.  They all say it's not addicting but there you are, well here I am....can't sleep without it.

I had a weird dream last night.  I was at home, getting ready for the day, in the kitchen and you'll never guess what we had in the kitchen? Oh go on, guess....I'll wait...tick tock tick tock tick tock.....I knew you wouldn't guess it!!!! We had a swimming pool with a pet Orca in it!  WTF does Walgreen put in those sleep aids? LSD??  A swimming pool in the kitchen with a whale it, a pet whale named Henry.  First of all, if I had a pool that ginormous, it would be in the back of my McMansion, with a pool boy and not with a whale swimming around, pooping in it!!! Second, wouldn't Oprah be the only one with a kitchen big enough to house a whale sized pool?  My kitchen barely holds 2 dogs, a kid and me!!

What do you think it means? I was feeding him before I left for work and it all seemed very normal...except I was feeding him those frozen brine shrimp...if any of you have ever had an aquarium (the 20 gallon kind, not the bazillion gallon whale kind) it's like 3 oz of frozen shrimp. So I broke Henry off a teeny tiny piece and headed on to work. 

If any of you (all two of you who read here) what do whales mean in dreams? I am hoping it means that I am about to win a HUGE lottery amount and move into a McMansion with a pool boy.  And a nanny for my bratty child and a dog walker for the bratty dogs.  And a whale watcher too?

On a side note, pray for my bratty kid. He really needs to stay in daycare......cause mommy and daddy have to support the ginormous whale.....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

According to my sources (i.e. Google), a whale might be symbolic of seeking to gain access to the depths of your emotions and consciousness. Or, that you're pregnant. I'll go with the first one. :)

Unknown said...

yeah let's go with Option 1!!!!