This is snow day number two. I am going crazy. Yes I know it's a short drive on a good day, but today UGH!
First I woke up to Stanford, vomitting on the stairs. So yes he hit not one but two stairs. Nice. So I clean that up, take a shower and head downstairs for coffee and logging into work. The wireless network doesn't work with my work laptop, so I head downstairs to the basement to hook into the network. I really wanted to be on the main floor, well because it's the main floor and my chair at my desk hurts my neck and back after awhile. And I can watch TV while working and snacks are right there! Where is the wizard hardware guy I live with? Oh yeah at work and not willing to troubleshoot.
Alex gets up and comes to the basement. He eats some breakfast and is playing. I discover that Sammie has pooped and peed in the house. Well she did hit the pee pad, so I can't be totally mad, but still it's a pee and poop clean up. Then Alex barfs! Seriously. It was a wet burp but still there were chunks to clean up. So I get all that into the wash, settle back down "to work" and Alex has to go to the bathroom. You guessed it, he manages to pee all over the floor and his clothes. So I stop the washer and toss those clothes in and get him redressed and the bathroom floor cleaned up.
I want to go back to work. No really I do. Enough snow days!
Happy Easter!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment